Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MONDAY

today is a busy day

my mel brought me to beach road (so FAR) to look for his fishing stuffs. i think he's guilty la, bcos i kept complaining tat he didn bring me to fish! SO instead of bringing me to fish, he 补偿me by bringing me to buy fishing stuffs???? hahaaa.. ok la, u r forgiven!
see all e reels n rods n all e other fishing stuffs, see until my eyes blur, but i also dunno what is what and what's e difference(e function all tat), only noe pink colour look e sweetest! should take a pic of those rods in pink, really v nice, wonder if really got MAN will buy it?!?? (so sissy!) and i also saw those really ex finishing stuffs.. for eg e reel, i saw 900++ de leh, tat means plus rod all tat may add up to thousand plus!! OMG!! so EXXXX, fishing only leh!!! tat means it's really not cheap to fish OKKK after tat, from beach road, we went all e way back to CHINESE GARDEN to meet my parents for dinner. [baba n mama]
[jie jie n future bro-in-law]--> he's a joker man, kept telling jokes which made us laugh until stomache. and he's also our chauffeur-of-e-day.
[uncle and didi]
the food was very okay, not super delicious but not too bad as well. but i was kinda disappointed with e dessert, my fav "orh-nee" Teochew yam paste with Gingko nuts. e "yam" dun taste like yam and they used barley water instead of coconut milk (e waitress told us bcos it will be healthier '.' but not nice leh!!!) but e service was good though, they explained to us how their dishes were cooked all those. but tat's located in a ulu place, dun think i can even find e place if there's no car n chauffeur. hahaa..

after dinner, my mama suggested to go to e beach for a walk. guess which beach? punggol-marina country club! oh pls!! it's not even a beach!!! it was so boring there and my mama n uncle wanted to catch crabsss!! what a "GOOD" suggestion. no matter how much n how strong we disagreed with their plan, they still insisted in doing. so we waited till nearly 1.30 den go home. my mel n i was nearly bored to death man! (as well as my baba n didi) e only thing we could do there was walking here n there aimlessly n searched for food (dun even hv shops to buy food, we got our snacks from e vending machines.) so my mum got ready alot alot alot of coins for us to buy those snacks which DEMAGED my skin! i not only gained weight but also got so many pimples now! in addition, e stupid mosquitoes also "love" us so much, even went through our clothes n "kissed" us passionately! after this really really bad experience, i think my mel n i will nv go to a "BEACH" with them anymore! NO MORE!

No comments: