Saturday, November 01, 2008

-FRIDAY- my mel sat for his last exam paper today.. we decided to hv lunch tgt but i got to stay in sch for some project discussion, so he had to wait for me @ Jurong point.


we met @ 3PM, for LUNCH!!!! -should be time for high tea lo- [n i saw his tired looking face, so poor thing can!!?/! he only slept for 1.5 hrs @ nite, haiz.. glad tat it's over for him but it'll be my turn SOOOON]

i got rash on my FACE!!! it's so red n itchy which made me uncomfortable n moody! i couldn think of what to eat bcos i didn really feel like eating. but my mel was very hungry so he chose iCHIBAN suSHI... i jus say "anything lo" as u noe, i m not fussy abt FOOD. :X


this is my set of lunch, i chose a smaller servings, in case i couldn finish it. 1 chawanmushi+2 small chicken cutlets+2 icecream balls+1sushi handroll.. like alot like tat hor? but e size all v small only. e 2 green tea 'icecream balls' r really a bit er xin, there's alot of green tea powder outside, e smell n taste is too strong i think, eat until a bit er.

my mel's cold noodle, i didn try it, but he said no standard, so tat means no standard loh.
his sashimi. he said not bad but not very good. and he said he wun eat ichiban again. he's disappointed abt e food i think. and he even throw away e 'collecting stamp card' tat e cashier gave. he said "it will remind me of e bad experience." hahaa.. need to be so kua zhang ma dear?!?

No comments: