Saturday, November 08, 2008

PAK TOR DAY!!!! -has been a long time since we go to TOWN tgt, always go to e neighbourhood shopping centres only-

yes yes, we were excited! -on e bus-
1st stop: esplanade, can u see e big big "durian" behind?
2nd stop: esplanade roof top. it was windy tat day, c my hair kanna blow until like tat. my mel says it looks like WIG!
ok, tat's so much better now. -big wheel was blocked by me!-

ice cream TIME! GALARE again bcos it's too nice! we had TWO scoops o! my mel la, he tan chi!! not me!!
after AWHILE (less than an hr ba) we continue with FOOD! BALI THAI@ suntec city!
chicken tom yum soup
fish cakes
so MUCH food!
MOVIE TIME! we watched NIghts In ROdanthe. my rating: * hmmm.. how should i say leh? ok ok loh, so so loh.. no WOWs, no OHs, not romantic de.. expected it to be a v nice n romantic movie.. but quite disappointed.. and e ending NOT good.. sad ending!
nvm, no romantic movie den we ownself go romantic along spore river! my mel's aiming lousy?? NO NO, he purposely only pai me!

my mel complaint tat his face become v round.. is he? ok la.. i think like tat is cute! HAHAA.. Opps.. sorry, shouldn say this kind of thing here.. BUT I JUS THINK HE'S CUTE, can? can? CAN?
ok tat's all for today. got alot more pics.. but if i post all.. i think u all will kill me.

No comments: