Monday, November 24, 2008

SATURDAY attended my mel's annual cousins outing, and this yr, they decided to meet @ Changi airport AGAIN! hahaa..




zi pai-ing while waiting for my mel to come n fetch me.. but pai-ing with my lovely watch BLINK BLINK
see... my prince on his way le [hey, uncle, u r late still act cool, walk so slow? QUICK!!!].. wanted to tou pai him but my hp cam too slow already, in e end more of like taking pic of my mop! hahaa..
ok, finally uncle has arrived, take pic 1st.. what r we waiting FOR? waiting for his sis n her bf to come n fetch us.. hahaa (u must be wondering how come so confusing, who fetch who? who waiting for who right? hahaa.. nvm, anyway, it's not VERY ipt.) this pic taken by me, my mel complaint tat my aiming was lousy again.
ok, den U TRY LA... hahaa. U ALSO LOUSY LA>...... HAHAHAAA>>>>>>>
@ e airport T3.. waiting for e rest to come.. By e way, can see my mel's face is burnt? sun burnt!!! hahaa.. go fishing la, fish some more! O-B-GOOD!!! who ask u didn bring me along!?!?
we ate @ SWENSENS...
HERE comes e BABY!! CUTE CUTE ETHAN!!!!
come, Ethan guai, say hello to e uncles n aunties!!!(yes, i m referring to U, U n UUUUUU)
opps.. Ethan dun seem to like this position, OMG, DUN CRY PLSSSSSS... can see e lady in blue??(behind) she's my 救命恩人!she's really pro at carrying babies n stuffs..... bcos she's nurse la. (Alison)
Ethan with Ah Lu aunty :( [i dun like e 'aunty' but ppl always ask him to call me "lu aunty"] and melvin UNCLE
yes Ethan??? got money on e floor??? must let ah lu JIE JIE noe wor.. den ah lu JIE JIE buy milk for u.. hahaa...[dun worry, i wun buy china brand de.. WAHAHAA]

finally.. e group pics.. they called this e "attendance", there's a couple and 2 kids who didn turn up bcos they went dunno where for holidays.. and also some boyfriends also didn turn up! so if everybody comes, it will be real big group of ppl!!!
after tat we went for coffee.. cant see e cute baby? bcos he probably playing in his little dreamland already... i enjoyed myself, glad to be part of them.. they can be really FUNNYsometimes!

No comments: