Sunday, May 10, 2009



my bro and i planned to buy a cake and a present for my dearest ma ma.
so i asked her what she want for mother's day.

she told me:" 我要你帮我做家务。"
ARHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i thought there's a song "天下的妈妈都是一样的"? 为什么

我的妈妈不一样呢?dunno should laugh or cry!)



ok, fine. we thought as least should buy her a cake to celebrate or sth. Knowing that she's a super fussy eater, so i asked her what kind of cake she wants.

she said:" NTUC 的 pandan cake." (yes, u didn see wrongly, neither did i type wrongly. she said pandan cake.) ok, i guess my mother isn tat fussy eater afterall. (maybe she noe MOE has stop giving me pay until Aug...haiz..poor me, poor little lulu.. )



hope my grandmother could see this today. "外婆,母亲节快乐!" (u must be thinking tat my wai po wun get to see this post right? but u r totally WRONG, my wai gong & wai po got visit my blog one ok... but maybe once in a while ba..my cousin will open for them to c..) they r very IN one hor!






祝全天下的妈妈:母亲节快乐!(不管你是老的、年轻的、胖的、瘦的......你都是

最伟大的!)





here's a video for everyone. very cute drawings by little kids for their mothers. ( u'll probably smile when u r watching it, if possible, ask ur mother to watch it too!)


No comments: