Thursday, May 07, 2009

Collected my grad attire already

i think i hv e same opinion as jeremy. (dun wanna mention it anymore, just..... UGLY!) and e "best" thing is tat, my mel is still so excited abt seeing me in it!!! (i think he jus wanna see how funny i look in it! EVIL!!)




e staff asked us to try on e attire and check if there's any damages.(heng i got my XXS)
then i put it on and look at myself in e mirror.


me: ai yo!! 为什么这么丑!(so i try to buttom up e robe)

Stella: hahaa.. 对咯!

me: 我们可以在waist这边加一个belt吗?(bcos it really look more of like PAJAMAS but i hope e staff didn hear me.. hahahaa )

Stella:hahaa(this time she laugh even louder)



i really think that i BETTER stop making negative (and bad) comments abt e attire, later they chase me out of the hall on grad day. hahaa..
but frankly speaking, i hate e shoulder part e most. cant they jus remove tat hard-hard awful thingy? i really wish i could remove it myself. (ok.. stop stop.. STOP talking abt e (ugly) robe anymore!)



we went to Blk 1 to get extra invitation cards. HOWEVER, there's no more left for our course. (WHO TOOK SO MANY?? WHO? WHO? WHO?) e staff told us tat it's based on 1st-come-1st-served, and e seats are very limited.(but seriously, i didn take note of this)

and many of them say :"你们course的很早就collect到完了!"

Stella :"huh? 我还以为Chinese studies没有什么人会要去! "

1 of e aunty-staffs:"这里是新加坡leh!"


(HUH? catch no ball! singapore so? what has it got to do with e invitation card? ) but after a few seconds... we finally CAUGHT THE BALL, bcos singaporeans are KIASU ma..so i think their MOTTO is: ASAP, as soon as possible.



ai yah, stop talking abt e bo liao things.. let's Deal with e important thing now.

WHO GOT EXTRA INVITATION CARDS? got spare ones? if u're KIND-SWEET-NICE-HELPFUL kinda person and so happen tat u have extra, pls tag me or contact me ok?? i really need it. jus one more place will do.

No comments: