Friday, October 31, 2008

wednesday


Joo Ting, Wendy and I. wendy called this e weird combination. yah, true, bcos Joo ting n i met a couple of times in ngee ann, but it's e 1st time we go out tgt. wendy lo, she jio me e nite b4, for movie. actually we wanted to watch @ Pasir Ris [SIAO, how am i going to travel back from there? so FAR away, it's @ e other end of MRT green line leh!!!] so i suggested AMK hub, and they agreed. :D



although it's e 1st time, but i dun feel WEIRD, quite comfortable actually. bcos she likes to talk (non stop, jus abt everything tat comes in mind), n i enjoy to be a listener rather than speaker. [i think wendy's too]
ok, it's abt FOOD again. wendy n I ordered e same set of meal. fish & potato wedges. [i jus like fish so much, hv u realise it?] -i wonder y my hair looked so messy-

wendy:"i'm hungry, dun disturb me!" yes yes, i noe u r hungry, me too, but take a pic 1st la. come smile leh! [she's forever not cooperative!] ok la, let u off, go eat ur fish n wedges ba!
unfortunately, there were minced beef on top of e wadges. so i couldn eat all, only can eat those not "affected" ones. but dun worry, Joo ting's there! after eating her own set of SPAGHETTI she HELPED me! [she really did! although she kept saying tat she's Very FULL. haha thx ah!]

we r so lucky tat we RUSH there b4 6PM, jus nice for their weekday student meal. and even "luckier" tat Joo ting has e NeBO card, so we enjoyed 10% off. tat means for a set of dinner + drink only @ $6.30. Very The Worth hor?

6.45PM, it's movie time! we watch High School Musical 3 with lots of KIDS.. hahaa.. i thought it would be LAME or bored.. but it turned out to be v entertaining. i dun regret watching it. [i told wendy b4 hand tat if it's not nice, she should refund me e money i paid for e movie. hahaa.. but dun worry wendy, u dun hv to do tat! ]
wow, perfect-sweet couple. i think e guy (until now, i dunno his name) is cute, handsome! and e gal(i also dunno e name) is sOO sweet looking and voice also sweet. i like their duets, really! n after watching this, i wanna watch part 1 & 2. anyone? lend me pls!

after e movie, we went for shopping [while waiting for my mel to come n fetch me home]. and i bought this pair of sandals. CHEAP-CHEAP

after reaching home? i start doing my work straight away [bcos fri is e deadline, n i still happily going out for movie n shopping..], and surprisingly, i can chiong until 2+AM. [I M SUPERWOMAN!]

No comments: