Monday, September 15, 2008



today we found a new place in NTU to settle our lunch. food court. there's so much nice food there, and it's not expensive too. n finally e BAR CHOR MEE stall attracts my attention, bcos e Q was super long. (so wendy end up did e Q-ing for me, n i went to get my coffee..) c.. i finished 1 whole bowl of BAR CHOR MEE ok.. so u can imagine how yummy it was??? AND guess how much it cost??? 2 bucks ONLY!! WHERE TO FIND???!!
^^shopping queen's rating: ***************




due to we hv 2 hrs lunch time(every monday), we decided to "explore" NTU. so we came to their library to hv a look.. thought it will hv a cafe or sth, but there ISN:T ANY!!! so disappointed. but we were there using their free internet.



ccc.... NOE WHAT HAPPENED? e person siting next to me @ e food court, "peng4" his laska soup on my clothes!!!!!! only realised it when i reached e classroom. dun even noe if it can be washed off anot. haiz..



if u r e one eating laska on 15th sep @ lunch time @ NTU @ dunno which blk's food court, siting next to a gal wearing a white colour top (eating BAR CHOR MEE).. pls come n say sorry to me. at least a sorry ok?!? (bcos this is my new top, my heart pain la!!!)



p.s: e bar chor mee really v nice.. hehee

No comments: