Sunday, September 07, 2008

SUNDAY

as usual, my sat & sun are always RESERVE for my mel..

today, we went to TOA PAYOH to buy my contact lenses & do eye check


jus LOVE to see him drive, so manLY..

bought 1 year's supply, so expensive.. MY HEART PAIN! my wallet got big hole le lar! actually can buy sth cheaper but bcos of my DRY n ALWAYS-TIRED eyes, i got to buy sth more expensive (can c? breathable 1 hor!!!).. hopefully, after a yr of "healing" i can wear e normal contact lenses.

this was our second stop, IKEA @ restaurant .. i think we r e "tang chi" couple lar, go out always go eat nice food, no other things to do le.. (no wonder we both got so "nice" body figure, hahaha!!!!)

i bought a little white study table lamp. [wanted to buy a pink colour de to match my hello kitty thingy in my room but NO PINK LAAAAA] but e one i bought also v CUTE~~~

tang chi couple went to GAINT after IKEA, to buy some sweets. BBUUTT, THEY DUN HV MUCH CHOICES, thought e GAINT so big surely got alot to choose from. HAIZ, so disappointed, it's not so "GAINT" afterall. so ended up, no SWEETS 4 us~~~~

No comments: