Monday, February 25, 2008

farewell party






FArewell party





before e party start.. wendi nothing to do.. take my pic.. asked her to delete, she said v nice.. nice meh?? ok lar.. it's me ma..haha





the 3 of us again.. can see jeremy sad sad?? she bu de us liao.. silly guy..









really cry liao.. dun cry dun cry.. after 4 months plus we will meet again.. go out chill again.. dun worry, boy.. haha!


it's dinner time.. (not v nice dinner) eat also wanna disturb me.. who's hand is this? black black de.. must be tab!






my cute little vivian... nan de got ppl shorter than me.. but she's cute ok!! height doesn matter de hor? vivian? haha








jean, me , wendi.. trying to act cool (bcos we take pic take until v sian liao.. dunno how to pose liao)









me, felix, tab, wendi.. F4.. noe what e F stands for? shhh.. secret..











yum seng... no wine, no beer.. only fruit juice. (bcos we r still underage.. hmm.. shi meh??haha)










bad gals.. all trying to boom me ma?
no lar. they just wanna put hao hao e ballons for me to take a pic only.. haha











come! let's break e ballons..








cant break? unbreakable? den let's use our legs..









finally.. sweet classmates..



take bag go home loh!!! sob sob.. a bit sad...











ppl crying, hugging each other.. she bu de..
be strong, dun cry!!


No comments: