Sunday, February 17, 2008

belated valentine's day

bcos of my con lang exam is on the 15th feb.. i got to postpone my valentine's day.

we were celebrating on e 16th instead... (it's our 1st v day wor)









my lovely maomao preparing dinner.. hahaa

he like v pro like tat right? like a house-husband.. (but too bad my hp camera lousy, couldn c clearly)





wow... jap curry chicken rice wor... v e yummii!! (he cooked everything by himself.. i didn help at all.. bcos i didn noe how to cook :P )




now... is e cleaning up. this weird maomao.. who mop floor use leg one?





it's present time!!!!!!! this is e present he bought me. nice wrapping hor? v unique...i like



this is e present for him.. boring wrapping style i noe.. but it's e heart that counts.. ok.. heheee..
wanna noe what's inside? come ask me.. :P

anyway.. i enjoyed myself today.. n had a wonderful v day with him.. *smile wide wide*

No comments: