Thursday, April 02, 2009

ARGHHHHH.. when I was typing this entry, my lappy suddenly

BLACK OUT!

n e “BEST” thing was…. I DIDN SAVE!!! (ai ya! stupid me!)

I think it’s time for me to change a new lappy le.
(I noe my mel must be thinking: ah lu’s finding excuse to buy new things again, haiz..)

WHAT LA! NO LOH! –really spoilt le ma- (innocent face)




Let’s get back to e main issue OF the DAY.

Recently there’s a movie called e Confessions of a Shopaholic

n

I BOUGHT THIS NOVEL!

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

[I saw this shopaholic series some time ago.(2 yrs?? Or more?) but I didn buy any of them bcos I thought it would be lame or sth. n I admit that I bought it partly was bcos of e movie. Tat day I saw e movie’s poster @ e busstop so I thought of this: if ppl will want to bring It on the big screen means it is a good story! ]

I had read “Can You Keep a Secret”(also by this author) and liked it v much

I started reading. And I’ve finished reading 1/3 of e book already. I couldn’t stop reading! I didn regret buying it.

and somehow I realized tat e gal in e story reflects myself. E things she usually does: (1) come across a sale and buy things you don't even like nor need. BUT simply bcos they're on sale. (2) felt the terror when receiving bills @ e end of e month. (3) always tell myself tat it’s ok to spend a little to make myself happier. *oh NO! Am I also a shopaholic !?!*

I think I am getting the rest of e books of e same series soon, after I’ve finish reading this.

and I seriously think tat gals should read this, it’s pretty funny n entertaining. I enjoy reading it. (since it’s my mel’s busy period [tears rolling in eyes], I’ll hv to “stick” with these books until he’s free [tears drop] hah!….)

ok, tat’s all. I’m going to bath and then continue with my book le.

No comments: