Thursday, March 19, 2009

hello friends!! i m back from my 17 days holiday!
miss me??

this is my new blog skin(not very nice, i noe). BUT my previous shopping queen blogskin got problem. e background pic cant be loaded. jus use this until i can find a better one ba '-'

went for MOE briefing today. @ 9am, kind of early for me, didn wan to wake up bcos e weather was cool, so nice to slp, but i had no choice, MUST wake up :(

today's briefing was e make up one, i couldn make it on e actual day bcos of e trip. and i thought i would be e only one( from CHS) attending today. BUT, guess what? i met someone. JESSICA. hahaa.. she was so excited when she saw me (i was reading newspaper while waiting outside e briefing area), she thought she'll be e only one too. n e 1st thing she said was :"why nv update ur blog, so long already, still tat valentine's day n tat ballon!" haaha.. ok ok la, here i come, updating now.

and we heard from friends tat there would be a 1 to 1 signing session, and we need to get e queue no. before we go in to e room(jean they all got 100+). HENG we stood jus outside e entrance. so we discussed how we should CHIONG in when they open e doors. Hahaa.. fortunately, we got in 1st and jessica got e queue number 1, i got 6. (we were so happy to be e 1st 10, at 1st we aim to be e 1st 100 de)

however, e very BLUR me didn prepare pen. i thought dun need to fill in forms, go there listen listen jiu hao. but actually we need to fill in many forms. In e end, i found a red pen in my bag. so i fill in all e forms with red colour pen.(cool right? haha) (jessica didn bring any pen but she managed to borrow one from e staff.)

i think u can guess what happened next right? when i went to e 1 to 1 session, e staff told me tat i'm not suppose to fill in in red. AND I GOT TO RE-fill EVERYTHING with blue pen. VERY STUPID right? hahaa.. dunno to laugh or to cry.

but i m glad tat e whole thing took us less than 1.5 hr only.

No comments: