Sunday, February 22, 2009

SATURDAY 21st Feb 2009

met my mel after work. as usual, we had bread-bread lunch.
oh oh.. we r going OUT!!!! going where? Changi Airport, to send his friend then go have dinner with his friends and lastly drink coffee with his cousins and see baby Ethan!!
my mel tie hair for me wor, see his actions, so NOT-PRO right? haiz, i think i must give him some training already. on HOW_TO_BE_A_PERFECT_BOYFRIEND hahaa....
ok la, see he looked so serious, hehee.. ok la, my mel: u r up to my standard already!! dun need to attend e training le. hahaa..
yes yes.. finally got to see this little cute baby again.
but everytime when i carry him he become v sleepy. (or i smell like sleeping pill??hohohoo..)
u noe what? he saw his daddy drinking coffee he also wan, when his daddy dun wanna give him he shouted angrily at him. hahaa. what a LOUD n FIERCE baby.so cute.(but cannot shout at me, later i'll shout back at him, hahaha!)
going home loh!!!!! always feel so happy n enjoyable with him, whenever, wherever! (even infront of e toilet... hahaa..)

No comments: