Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Shopping Queen went shopping AGAIN!!!!!!!!
i can nv be tired or sian of shopping.. there r always so many things for me to shop. but unfortunately, today didn hv enough time, so i only bought 2 items. dunno must be sad or happy.

met angela after work. which is already 7PM when i reached orchard. so we rushed quickly to HANS for dinner (we had grilled Dory set) and then quickly start shopping. but i must say tat shop like this also quite fun and exciting. like shopping competition like tat. (siao, where got this kind of competition one?!?)

i told Angela to control me, and stop me from buying things, bcos i have alot alot of new clothes which i hvn even take out e price tags. and e clothes i bought from china too, so many of them. so i BEG her to control me.. and u noe what did she say? she said :"你?很难啦!"

很难??????? yes... really 很难.. she's right.. hahaa..
i bought a dress and a pants. OMG... hahaa.. but i m happy bcos they are CHEAP and i like.. but angela is to be blame loh.. bcos she wanted to buy e dress for new yr, so we were choosing tgt FOR her.. but when she tried it on, i see v nice den i wanna try also.. den when i tried it.. she said: “好看leh!”

好看你的头啦!thought u r suppose to control n stop me from buying?!!! hahhaaaa... all bcos of her “好看leh!” den i take out my card and shua already. (but i also like it alot, purple colour some more.hehee..)

and e pants was bcos i got e member card, and THIS MONTH IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH, so i got 30% off!!!! tat's alot ok!!! den angela told me "如果你这个月不买,你真的很笨!" THEN?!!! means i must buy la!!! i dun wanna be 笨笨 ma.. so i at least buy 1 item la.. so i bought a pants loh.. Angela also bought a pants, sth like mine, slight difference only. 托我的“福”,also got 30% haha.. then she was so happy abt it.. told me "跟你出来shopping是对的!"

so... tat's my shopping day!!
exciting right? my bank acc more exciting ah, e $$ inside keep jumpping out of my account. can u imagine tat??? I CAN LEH!!!!

No comments: