Thursday, December 04, 2008

LONG TIME NO BLOG.. bcos nothing to blog.

my life is... like tat loh.. super normal. (jus become madDER when it comes to teaching.. ) e students r just &@($&%(#$*%(# [sorry, cant say those words here, my mel say cannot say, else i may appear on tml's newspaper FRONT page... i dun wanna be famous ok? i wanna be low-profile...]

OH YA.. tml will hv dinner with my mel + his family.. to celebrate his 2?th bday. 2????hahaa.. dun wanna say la, later he come n kill me.. but can give u all a clue... (mid 20s).. haha.. OMG, was it too obvious??!!??? hahaa...

and sat is his actual birthday DAY. and we will spend e day tgt.. only e 2 of us ok!!!!! hehee... -smile wide wide-

and i will give him a big surprise...... tell u all more abt it few days later.. now cannot say.. bcos he's my blog's fan club manager, everyday check my blog one.. hahaa

ok.. tat's all for today.. see u.. good nite!~~~~

No comments: