Saturday, July 19, 2008

hvn blog for many many days already.. here i come today. today is sat.. didn go out.. stay at home rot again.. (but i admit i like e feeling of rotting at home sometimes..)

currently my legs got rashes.. and it spread n spread and i couldn slp well at night bcos of e itch. so i went to see a doctor on thurs.. and she gave me medicine and cream..

and e medicine to take at bedtime is really powerful man.. it was stated that it may casue drowsiness.. e doctor told me to take 1 tab each night but e nurse asked me to take half instead, bcos she said e medicine is super strong. so, on e 1st day, i took half.. and on fri morning, i couldn wake up even though i set alarm to wake myself up.. in e end, i forced myself to wake up at 12 bcos i had a date with angela..

ytd, my mood wasn good, so i was thinking to take one whole tab to make myself slp more.. so, expectedly, i slp until 3PM today..OMG, tat means i slp more than 12 hrs wor!!! tat's long man! and i missed my breakfast and lunch.(friends, skipping breakfast is not good for health ok.. haha) but i ate cake and drink milk after i woke up.. then my bro ordered KFC delivery for dinner. and i had KFC for dinner.. has been a long time since e last time i ate KFC.. hmmm.. got to comment that today's chicken isn as nice wor.. KFC, got to improve a bit ok? got to stop here for tv... and tonight there'll be my fav tv show, guess show.. rmb to watch ar..

No comments: